Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Tuesdays with Beau...

Beau and I like to go to the Zoo on Tuesday mornings because it is Feeding Day in the Snake House. A little graphic, a little gross (picture snakes eating frozen mice) but that's what little boys like, I suppose!
Each time we go, Kevin gives Beau an animal to learn more about. We were supposed to "research" the hyenas this morning, but they were not out, so we called an audible and learned about the Zebras. Did you know that no two Zebras have the same stripe pattern? Their stripes are as unique as a fingerprint.




Now, look at my sweet boy...am I really supposed to say "Don't pick the flowers"?
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would like to go to the zoo with you - give me a call on a Tuesday! Mimi

Anonymous said...

Maybe you can tell me about the zebras when I see you tomorrow. Aunt Janis

Melinda said...

Could I go to the zoo with you, too? It sounds like a lot of fun. Melinda