Thursday, September 18, 2008

Beau's First THIRD Day of "School"

This is really Beau's 3rd day of school. On his first day, my camera decides to call it quits of course! So Santa arrived early, and I got my new camera in the mail yesterday (Thanks, Houston Santa!!).
Beau's teachers are Ms. Sarah and Ms. Bitsy and he is already in love with them both. He really likes Motor Lab and story time and playing with his buddies.
Note also the backpack and lunchbox. Beau picked them out and, like just about everything around here, there is a "story" that goes along with that as well! However, tonight I am hosting Bunco, so I will have to save that story for another time...I need to finish cleaning my house before Beau comes home.
He and Kevin are going to an Anson JV football game tonight with Daddy Dee (my Dad).
I'll end with a cute "Beau" story: Keep in mind that on Tuesday we went to the Zoo and witnessed feeding time in the Snake house which included frozed mice and hungry snakes (gross). Beau loved it and so we made friends with the ZooKeeper and he gave Beau a little tour and told him all about the snakes. SO, last night before going to church, we talked about what he might be talking about in Mission Friends. In order to get stickers, I told him to make sure he raised his hand if he knew the answers to any of Ms. Pam's questions about what he learned last week. Beau thought a minute and then asked, "Well, is she going to ask me about snakes?" I love being a his Mommy!


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Candace J Banks said...

go, marsha, go! i have to say that i'm proud of you for entering the blogging world! and you better add me to your blogroll! ha, ha! i'll add you to mine and rssfwd--it's the easiest way for me to keep up with others' blogs... i have to also say that i'm soooo impressed with how fancy your blog is...how'd you do that?
blessings,
candace

Anonymous said...

What a cute kid! - Aunt Melinda

Anonymous said...

Keep those stories coming! I enjoy hearing about Beau (and parents).
Mimi