Kevin ended up getting called and having to work all day Sunday (7am-7pm), so Beau and I decided to go see Sesame Street Live at the Civic Center. It really was fun!
Kevin's parents and brother, Kirk, are doing fine in Houston...still without electricity!!! UGH!!
Kirk is working alot and Ken and Lyn are working hard with the Apartment Ministry they are in charge of (through their church). Ken also volunteers at the Emergency Aid Coalition which, I'm sure, has been active since the Hurricane...
We start keeping Baby Collin this morning. Chris will bring him over around 9 and Rebekah said she will rush over here when she gets off at school around 3:30. This is her first day back since they adopted Baby Collin. Beau is especially excited even though Collin isn't quite big enough to play Hungry, Hungry Hippo yet!!
Until next time!

2 comments:
Sesame Street Live sounds like fun! Thanks for telling about Cal's football game in your post. He will be excited when I show it to him! We had fun with y'all being here this weekend.
Hey, I am glad you were able to go to Sesame Street. We went on Sunday at 4:30p and it was packed. When the opening song began and the Sesame Street gang all came out singing and dancing, Russ and I were shocked at the roar, cheers, and clapping of all the kids...it was as if Jesus Christ had walked out onto the stage. It was a blast!
Post a Comment