Thursday, September 11, 2008

Me and My Boys!

Well, I am new to this whole "blog" idea. I wasn't entirely sure how to use it. So I decided to use it to tell on my two boys! I have all the material I need just living with the two most amazing ornory, difficult, brilliant, imaginative, loving, funny, bull headed boys on the planet. One is 3 and one is 39! My three year old, Beau is our biggest blessing as we became a family through the miracle of adoption. He is funny, too! Already he knows how to work a room and commands the center of attention brilliantly. My husband, Kevin is amazing. He works harder than anyone I know and every day puts Beau and I first before everything else. I tell you these things about them, because going forward I might forget the good and perfect and focus on the comical and infuriating! That makes for better entertainment, right? So check back often! I will have a story to tell each week and hopefully you will enjoy our adventures as much as I do!!

5 comments:

Krista, Darrell and Riley said...

I'm so glad you've joined the blog world. Cute page. I look forward to more stories. :)

Lori said...

Very good, Marsha! I look forward to reading about Beau's antics as he always keeps us entertained. Also, I think that Kevin is 39, since I am turning 39 next month. He may want to pretend that he is still 38 :D
Lori

Karri said...

Oh so cool, and I was tring to do my debut on myspace. Ok, we need more funny mommy stories from you.

Hugs,
Karri:)

Anonymous said...

We would love to hear the "Beau" stories. We never tire of hearing what he does. He has a radiant personality.

Aunt Janis

Christin said...

Welcome to blog world. I look forward to hearing more about your boys.