Points for whoever can name the 3 guys kneeling. Your only hint is that it was taken at the BAYLOR Homecoming Parade. My immediate family is not eligible...sorry, you all already know who they are!
*Edit - OK, hint #2...they are 2008 Gold Medal Olympians!
*Edit - Hint #3...they run track.
And I just have to show you this video...
Who says there is no dancing at Baylor? This was at the Bonfire late Friday night...
I don't know how to turn it around, so just tilt your head! Enjoy!
3 comments:
I like to move it, move it. I like to move it, move it.
Dancing like that is shown at home, I would like to pay some money and have Marsha show me how to move it!
Abby and I watched this this morning before going to school. We laughed so hard. What a great dancer. - Melinda
You should add this to Youtube. It's great.
Post a Comment