Beau SO left her in the dust!
Along with the 3 hotdogs and the jump arounds, riding one of HSU's famous 6 White Horses was his favorite (well, next to the train rides, but I didn't get a picture of that!). Beau's horse was Napoleon.
Kevin took Friday off to head to Waco (aka Jerusalem on the Brazos) for Baylor's Homecoming and to see my niece, Emily! She's a freshman in the Baylor band. (more pictures of that later)
My middle sister, Lori, and her family live in Waco, so we went to their church's Trunk or Treat and then door to door in their neighborhood Friday night.
This is my brother in law, Alan. He told me not to even take a picure, so I had to post it on my blog!!! You're welcome, Alan!
This is Batman (Beau) and his sweet cousin who puts up with him, Snow White (Ava Grace).
They had fun together, and AG clip clopped in those heels the whole way!! You go, girl!

1 comment:
Alan's picture just confirms that I have 5 kids instead of 4.
Post a Comment