Too Funny! I had no idea you and Sarah were such good dancers!!
Oh yes! Kevin just went through the motions, but Sarah, Beau, and I really worked hard on the routine!
You've got some moves, my friend!! I never knew! :)
Wow, you know Sarah Palin...that must be how you got the Cotton Bowl Tickets.We knew Beau had moves, but to see you and Kevin. "I like to move it, move it..."
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Too Funny! I had no idea you and Sarah were such good dancers!!
Oh yes! Kevin just went through the motions, but Sarah, Beau, and I really worked hard on the routine!
You've got some moves, my friend!! I never knew! :)
Wow, you know Sarah Palin...that must be how you got the Cotton Bowl Tickets.
We knew Beau had moves, but to see you and Kevin. "I like to move it, move it..."
Post a Comment