Except for the outcome of the game, we had a WONDERFUL time!
Sweet Beau, so wanting those Red Raiders to get it together and win!
It got pretty hot and loud so Beau and I took a couple of walks during the game. The first time, he said he needed a snack. So he had a hot dog, a 7up, and a piece of pizza (that was a $12 snack)!
We also found the Mrs. Baird's SkyWay (cable cars). So we rode that several times!
Like any other mom, I can find a "time out" spot ANYWHERE...even at the Cotton Bowl! Look at that face!
I'll have to say, Kevin was still in a good mood even after the game!
Especially when you get to ride a duck paddle boat!
Someday we'll take Beau to Six Flags or DisneyWorld, but right now his favorite thing to do is stay in a hotel (pronounced HO-tail)!
He is allowed to jump on the bed and have pillow fights with Daddy (& swim when it's warm)!
He also LOVES a good hotel breakfast. He and his Honey (Kevin's Mom) would eat breakfast together both mornings in Dallas...blueberry muffins and Texas shaped waffles!
Stay tuned for Christmas pics...

1 comment:
Beau in time out??? I can't imagine. He's always so good when I see him!
Post a Comment