Beau has become a big fan of TobyMac. My sister, Melinda, gave him the new CD for Christmas and that's all he wants to listen to in the car (some toddlers listen to VeggieTales, mine listens to TobyMac!). Anyway, these are just some videos I thought were cute both taken yesterday. Beau is singing "I don't want to gain the whole world and lose my soul. Don't want to walk away, let me hear the people say..." in the shower getting ready for church. The second one is on the way home from church singing TruDog (one of the tracks by TobyMac's son).
Keto for Beginners: A Detailed Guide
6 years ago
2 comments:
That is so cute! I love the high voice mixed with TobyMac. He's getting down too with the hand movements. That singing in the shower is a good video to show his wife one of these days! Gotta love boys!!!
I LOVE IT!!
Post a Comment