Too cute!! Sorry we didn't make it by! Wish I could have some lemonade right now!!
Beau, I wish we lived in Abilene so that we could come to your lemonade stand!
That's the face of a good salesman! And I LOVE your Lemonade holder.... Souther Living? Put that on my wish list!! :)
That is TOO precious :)!!! Man, if I had read this earlier I am sure I would have made the drive.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Too cute!! Sorry we didn't make it by! Wish I could have some lemonade right now!!
Beau, I wish we lived in Abilene so that we could come to your lemonade stand!
That's the face of a good salesman! And I LOVE your Lemonade holder.... Souther Living? Put that on my wish list!! :)
That is TOO precious :)!!! Man, if I had read this earlier I am sure I would have made the drive.
Post a Comment