Conversation in the car on the way home:
Beau singing: "Waterfalls and Animals sing praise..."
Me: Beau, I think the name of the song is "What If All The Animals Sing Praise?"
Beau, thinking about what I said for a minute: Well I don't know why they would call it that when we sing (now singing) "Waterfalls and Animals sing praise..."!
Man, I love that kid!
4 comments:
Beau did a great job! You know in the Bible it talks about the rocks crying out in praise to God if the people are silent, so I guess it could be waterfalls, as well!
TOOOO CUUUTTTEEE! I can really see how he thought it was waterfalls though! I can't wait for Gracie's chior to sing in a few weeks!
Well it made sense to HIM! That's funny. Dont' cha just want to squeeze them?
That's a good one!
Post a Comment