Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Children of the World




These are 2 boys from the Children of the World Choir. They spent the night with us last night on their way back through Abilene.
I had their CD on in the car on the way to the church and they wanted me to "put up the sound, please, Auntie Marsha!"
So I did and this is how I started my morning:



...how can I not have an awesome day now!!


Jade (9 year old from the Phillipines) is in the backseat with Beau, and Keith (11 year old from Uganda) in the middle seat singing to "THEIR" CD!





5 comments:

Lori said...

Precious!! I bet Beau really enjoyed them.

Tiffany said...

That's so much fun!! But, I want to know how you were driving AND making a video?!

Julie said...

That;s pretty cool. What a special memory for Beau. I hope someone else was driving! Yikes!

Trina said...

That was great!! I think it is great that they stayed with you guys. Okay, I know you are supermom, but how did you drive, video and rock all at once? Visit me at www.trinalou.blogspot.com If that doesn't get it, let me know.

radhe said...

I liked it so much and very interesting, too! Thanks for sharing the experience.
Wonderful post, really great tips and advice. I was interested by your comment,
Greece Holiday Packages
Cheap Greece Holidays