Monday, August 23, 2010

Kindergarten...First Day!


First Day of School. Can you tell he's excited?

Daniel, Beau, and Grace. Daniel is in Beau's class.

Micah, Beau, and Noah. The Carr boys.

Beau's desk in Mrs. Brown's class. He went in, put his backpack in his locker, found his nametag, sat down, and was ready to go!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

He is SUCH a cutie Marsha! That first picture is priceless! I know he'll be a great student!

Julie said...

That first picture is hilarious! He is such a HAM! I hope his first day was as good as he looked! Remi's was great.

Durban Flighs said...

Those pictures are beautiful!!! Especially the first one..
Cheap Flights to Harare

radhe said...

I liked it so much and very interesting, too! Thanks for sharing the experience.
Wonderful post, really great tips and advice. I was interested by your comment,
Adelaide Holiday Packages
Cheap Adelaide Holidays