Too cute! You got Ava Grace's bossiness on video! Do you remember when Emily was little and Alan played hide and seek with her to show that little ones always hide in the same place...time and time and time again?
You just made me crack up reading the comments about I wonder...Thanks! I think we should continue to share! These are really hilarious to me. I'm glad we are not the only family that talks about everything that's gross too much. Toots, poop, burps, throw-up. I think growing up with 2 brothers just made me that way! I LOVE your blog header. You are SO creative!
5 comments:
Too cute! You got Ava Grace's bossiness on video! Do you remember when Emily was little and Alan played hide and seek with her to show that little ones always hide in the same place...time and time and time again?
Yes, Beau did play the game right...I am LOL at work! Mom, he has such passion.
You just made me crack up reading the comments about I wonder...Thanks! I think we should continue to share! These are really hilarious to me. I'm glad we are not the only family that talks about everything that's gross too much. Toots, poop, burps, throw-up. I think growing up with 2 brothers just made me that way! I LOVE your blog header. You are SO creative!
Pictures are worth a million words for these two!
What joy they give us!
Mimi
Post a Comment