Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Virtual Tour

Welcome to my home!
Christmas is my favorite time of the year so I already have my house decorated.
Especially when we travel for Thanksgiving, I like to come home to a clean and Christmas-y home!

This is my entry way. Come on in.

We put the tree in Beau's playroom because it's on the front of the house. I LOVE ornaments.
On this tree, there is a hodgepodge of ornaments including my cloissonne, James Avery, and LiBien (painted on the inside).
I also love to find ornaments when we travel. My all time favorite is an ornament I got a Harrods when I did my student teaching in London. On another smaller tree, we have all of Kevin's Texas Tech ornaments. And on a small stand are my 3 other favorites, our Christian Homes ornaments. Beau has his own tree with all of his ornaments on it...lots of trains and teddy bears.

I also have a collection of Nativities. I think I have about 20 in our entertainment center. This is just half of them.
My favorite one is the Willow Tree set in the middle. I have one from Mexico, Alaska, and Red River. We also set up the Fisher Price one that Beau knows is the only one he can play with.

This is my fireplace. I can't remember where I got the firescreen, but I think it's so cute!
Thanks for touring.
What are your favorite Christmas things?
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Lori said...

Very pretty, Marsha! I don't think I am going to get my Christmas decorations up this year before Thanksgiving. I am running out of time! I will get it done next week. See you Thursday.

Karri said...

Beautiful! My favorite thing about Christmas is everything. I love Candlelight Services and the music--aah the music. I am though still a kid at heart and believe in Santa--no joke:)

Melinda said...

Will you come to my house next week and help me? I'm not joking. Your's is beautiful as always. I am looking forward to decorating mine this year. I like to wait until after Thanksgiving. See you Thursday.