Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Anson's #1 Fan


Beau, my Mom , and I went to Breckenridge last night to the Anson playoff game. Beau is the Tigers' #1 fan. My dad coaches at Anson and introduced a couple of the boys to Beau early in the season and Beau just loves them! The 2 he cheers for in particular are Justin and Michael. The boys played really well last night and lost by 2 points right at the end of the game. Beau was SO upset. He gathered his composure and wanted to wait to see Daddy Dee and Michael after the game to tell them "good game"!
This is Michael in the 2nd picture. He is so sweet to Beau. He says hi and gives him a high 5 before the games and always calls him by name. After last night's game, as upset as the boys were, Michael made time for little Beau and thanked him for coming to his games! Beau had made a "Go Tigers" sign that he is showing Michael in this picture. It was a good year to cheer for Daddy Dee, Justin, Michael, and the rest of the Tigers!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

That is so sweet. My cousins husband is the principal in Anson...small world! Bring me the cataloge...we leave Sat...or I can come get it on Friday. Thanks!! E

Anonymous said...

Thanks for being a loyal and faithful fan, Beau!

We will be cheering for you soon when you play soccer.

Mimi

Julie said...

I know Remi loves each moment with the players as well as the mascots... it's such a treat for them to feel special and get to participate the way they do as coaches kids, grandkids.

Flights to Mauritius said...

I really like when people are expressing their opinion and thought. So I like the way you are writing.

Flights to Lagos