Thursday, October 1, 2009

Houston Children's Museum

We love this place. We go every time we're in Houston. They have expanded since the last time we were here, so we went twice!
This is the new climbing wall. Doesn't he look big?

This thing was so cool. It's about 4 stories of these "pods/discs" that Beau and Kevin climbed all the way to the top...sort of like a maze.

And this was my favorite. It's a "digital floor" with games on it. I think he was playing dodgeball where a spot on the floor would move around and if it touched your foot, you were out. You can see he took this very seriously...I love this picture!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

cmhouston said...

How’s it going Beausmom (couldn't find your real name)?


Thank you for sharing your fun times at the Children's Museum of Houston.

We’d like to invite you to post your photos to our Flickr group page: www.flickr.com/groups/cmhouston/

Post comments on our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/cmhouston

And follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/cmhouston



Thanks for visiting us and we hope you to see you soon!

Tiffany said...

That museum looks awesome! I wish I had a reason to go to Houston, Gracie and Caden would LOVE it!